Resolving A Range Of Issues Involving Civil Litigation And Business Disputes
Providing legal representation for any of the following areas of law:
- Construction law – Plaintiff and defense, contractor/subcontractor issues, faulty construction claims, latent damage, illegal construction, accident defense, design defects, construction delays, change order/contract disputes, unforeseen conditions, insurance claims, payment disputes.
- Tort Claims – Wrongful death, premises liability, slip, trip, and fall, car/bicycle accidents, personal injury, negligence, construction accidents.
- Real estate – Land use/zoning, title disputes, commercial leasing, landlord/tenant, Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act (TOPA), tenant associations.
- Civil rights – Disability rights claims, police brutality, housing and employment discrimination, eviction defense, housing code violations.
- Consumer protection – fair debt collection, predatory lending, fraudulent sales and marketing.
- Small business – Employment law, formation documents, government compliance, contracts and agreements, collections, business insurance issues, vendor services agreements and disputes.
- Litigation – Commercial litigation, international arbitration and litigation, Insurance coverage and bad faith, administrative judicial proceedings, appellate practice.
- Government Matters – administrative law procedure and practice, business-related government compliance and regulation.
Please contact my office to discuss if I may be of assistance with your legal concerns.