Real Estate in Washington DC is a tough business. Not only are disputes and problems sometime a part of the business, but the laws and process for getting things done are in constant change. This is why having a knowledgeable professional who is experienced in this particular market makes a big difference. Do not hesitate to consult with an attorney about representation to fight for your interests or help navigating the difficult Washington real estate terrain.
My experience includes:
- Landlord and Tenant
- Housing and Building Code Compliance
- Land Use/Zoning Compliance
- Title Disputes
- Condominium or Housing Association Issues
- Foreclosure Defense
- Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act (TOPA) Issues
- Tenant Association
- Tenant Advocacy
- Eviction Defense
- Commercial and Housing Leasing Issues
Please contact me to discuss your legal needs.